How you and your church can help Crossroads of Life
1. PRAY. Pray for new directions in our ministry. And pray for God to call someone who lives near Lincoln to come alongside Pastor Walker in this ministry.
2. GIVE money. If God has placed on your heart a call to help financially, please send your donation made out to Crossroads of Life PFC to
Crossroads of Life PFC, PO Box 432, St. Charles, IL 60175.
If you are a United Methodist in Northern Illinois, the NIC Advance number is 50000151
4. ENCOURAGE prisoners by involving your small group in Christmas or Easter Card Lifeline. We provide you with cards, pre-addressed envelopes, and instructions; you write an encouraging personal note on each card, add postage and mail. Email Rev. Marge VanderWagen to sign your group up to help. She is also developing a Birthday Card Lifeline project.
4. LEAD your church to become a Healing Community, willing and able to welcome a newly released resident. Contact Rev. Chris Pierson for information and training, and let Rev. Linda Walker know of your interest.
5. CONNECT with a woman in prison by correspondence or by driving children to visit Mom. Contact Rev. Walker for details.
6. PARTICIPATE in prison-related ministries.
Crossroads of Life Prison Faith Community
a United Methodist ministry in central Illinois with those affected by the justice system
Correspondence to Rev. Linda Walker: 1105 North State St., Suite F10, Lincoln IL 62656
Address for financial donations: Crossroads of Life PFC, PO Box 432, St. Charles IL 60175; Advance #50000151
Rev. Linda Walker: email@example.com (630) 328-6787 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Stand at the crossroads and look, and ask…what the good way is, and walk in it. (Jeremiah 6:16)